APERITIVO BIANCO LILLET 17% 750ML

APERITIVO BIANCO LILLET 17% 750ML

0 reviews 1 sold. Only 100 remain
15.52€
Model E-EE039
Availability: 100
Viewed 1497 times

Available Options

Product Description

Wine-based aperitif born in 1872 in the town of Pondesac, France It is a selected blend of the best Bordeaux wines, at least 85%, and the remaining 15% fruit liqueurs

Fresh and floral, 100% natural, it is the real star for an aperitif in perfect French style!

APPEARANCE: bright golden yellow

SMELL: floral scents

Soft taste, very aromatic, with floral and fruity references

Write a review

Please login or register to review